Jewrotica offers a variety of innovative and enticing workshops and events. Jewrotica founder Ayo Oppenheimer is a seasoned and dynamic public speaker who has presented as a keynote speaker at over 450 institutions in North America and Israel, and the Jewrotica team includes a selection of impressive facilitators with equally strong backgrounds. Bring Jewrotica to your community today!
For a downloadable info sheet on our 2017 Workshops, Jewrotica 2017 Info Sheet.
For a listing of our past and future events, click here.
For more information, contact David Abitbol at email@example.com
Invite Jewrotica to your campus or community today for:
Jewrotica: Sanctifying Sex – A New 2017 Workshop Offering
- What does sanctification mean?
- Should sex always be holy?
- Is a Jewish blessing for casual sexual encounters Judaism at its best or simply sacrilegious?
- Includes presentation, readings & discussion.
Sex in the Jewish Tradition: A Dynamic & Interactive Program – A New 2017 Workshop Offering
- What was the Bible’s first role play? Who is the first recorded cougar in Jewish history? Which Biblical hero was really into S&M?
- What does the Jewish tradition say about sex? Masturbation? Roleplay?
- Featuring traditional sources and wild stories you never knew from the Bible and Talmud
- An authentic and deep conversation on Jewish tradition, sexuality in the Tanach and its relevance today
An Evening of Jewrotica with the Jewrotica Team
Option A) Jewrotica’s Bedside Reading
- Featuring audience-driven live Jewrotica readings a la slam poetry gatherings
- Anonymous confession cards distributed through the evening
- Social mixer and recreational gathering
- Never-seen-before Jewrotica writings
- A scintillating address from the Jewrotica leadership team
- Suggested Attire: Your Favorite Pajamas or Negligee!
Option B) Sex in the 21st Century – Is Judaism Still Relevant?
- Featuring an address from Jewrotica founder Ayo Oppenheimer
- Providing insight into the steamy underbelly of Jewish sexuality
- Hearing about strange and not often heard sexual stories from the Jewish tradition
- This is beyond Kosher Sex.
Jewrotica’s Kedoshim Tehiyu – Sex Ed 101 Jewish-style
A Pluralistic Presentation and Discussion on:
- Jewish framework of sanctification, blessings and the approach to sexuality
- Body image
- Sexual Health
- Consent and Communication
- How to maximize pleasure in sexual encounters
Get Jewish. Get Sexy. Get Creative. – Jewrotica’s Drama and Writing Workshops
Interactive and Participatory Seminars Featuring:
- Fun Jewrotica-themed improv and drama games
- Jewish sources on relationships and sexuality as the prompts and inspiration for creative writing and theatrical improvisation
- Instruction in initiating improv scenes, building upon already existing scenes with other actors and creating scenes with a solid foundation and a Jewrotic twist
- Instruction in storytelling and narrative-building techniques through the re-telling and reclaiming of our tradition’s oldest stories
Questions? Contact David at david@Jewrotica.org